Mr. Reuben John
Curzon House Curzon House was named after Lord George Viscount Curzon who was Viceroy of India from 1899 to 1905. He was the eldest son of Rev. Alfred Curzon. In April 1895 he married Mary Luther the daughter of an American millionaire. In 1904 he returned to India leaving behind his wife in England. Early in 1925, he suddenly fell ill at Cambridge and died in London on the 20th March.The first House Captain was F.V.V.G Rossetti in 1909. He was also a staff member from 1923 to 1926. The first House Master of Curzon house was H.J. Ford in the year 1919. M.E.O. Campos and Jal Boga were House Captains for three consecutive years.