Contact Us
OCA
Home
ICSE/ISC Council Affiliation Registration No. HP 004
School Registration Code 02111501902

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

             
Bishop Cotton School is the second best amongst boys boarding school in India; and third best boarding School in the Country and first best boarding School in Himachal Pradesh according to the EW-C Fore India’s Most Respected School Survey 2011. BCS is the first school in the country to introduce Scuba Diving as part of its adventure activities.
Curzon House

Curzon House Curzon House was named after Lord George Viscount Curzon who was Viceroy of India from 1899 to 1905. He was the eldest son of Rev. Alfred Curzon. In April 1895 he married Mary Luther the daughter of an American millionaire. In 1904 he returned to India leaving behind his wife in England. Early in 1925, he suddenly fell ill at Cambridge and died in London on the 20th March.

The first House Captain was F.V.V.G Rossetti in 1909. He was also a staff member from 1923 to 1926. The first House Master of Curzon house was H.J. Ford in the year 1919. M.E.O. Campos and Jal Boga were House Captains for three consecutive years.



Mr. R.S. Dhaliwal